本帖最后由 海澜 于 2017-12-6 09:46 编辑 |
Non VR FPS Demo Here
VR Demo here
(* When updating from previous versions: remove the previous version before importing the new version. Instructions are in the readme)
PortalKit Pro is an asset that handles portals, front to back, for any application. Whether you are trying to make a puzzle game, want area portals, are trying to craft impossible landscapes or offer your enemies a convenient way to ambush the player, PortalKit Pro has you covered. You don't need to know any scripting to get full use out of the asset but if you do, the source code comes almost entirely uncompiled so you can modify it to your heart's desire (several optimization methods are compiled, but they are free to be called from any other script and are general-use, as well as being documented).
- Fast enough to work on mobile and designed to work with Unity's VR system
- Seamless transitions between portals
- Absolutely no "fudging", if you enter a portal you do not end up slightly in front of the exit
- Portals have an option to act as if they are the same size and orientation as one another, allowing objects to scale as they travel seamlessly (or allows entrance into miniature worlds in the case of a player)
- Portals are extremely optimized, only rendering the fragments that are visible
- Portals are efficient enough to work well on mobile, web, or any other platform.
- Physical pass-through is supported, so an object may collide with another while partway through a portal
- Scripts may teleport independently through portals, allowing for grabbing, shooting, and more through the portals
- Comes with a host of useful methods such as teleportableraycast, a raycast method that allows for casting through portals
- Supports VRTK and comes with a copy and example of functionality
- Currently, Unity does not support Occlusion Culling with oblique near clipping planes. This is due to a bug. However, the Unity team has recognized this bug and is working on it. - Please be aware that if you want to develop for phones, the phones must support at least shader model 3 or equivalent. Lower models may or may not function.
Special thanks to Nate Tessmanfor his incredible User Interface work.
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？注册帐号